Sponsored by the International Re-Rooters Society, Jay Critchley, CEO.
35th Re-Rooters Day Ceremony – 1-7-2018 – Provincetown Harbor
The Lord appeared to Moses in the form of a burning bush and gave him…
The Ten Commandments of Loopholed Bullies
1. Complicit corporate creep is the Lord Thy God and Thou shalt not eclipse
unsheltered growth-stocked storm surges before me
CHANT AFTER EACH: evitpmeerP staehC
2. Thou shalt not robocall border wall-mart-inis whoring as profiled pass through
3. Thou shalt not fat check countryless donor maintenance bullying race-blind
retroambulative franchised hair extensions
4. Thou shalt keep holy post-combustion gender fluid kleptocrats jomo-ing
deregulated preemptive creation stories
5. Honor thy father and thy mother: Duck + Cover
6. Thou shalt not kill paper-toweled smallism predation clawbacking off-shoring
fact indifferent spirit guides
7. Thou shalt not commit indigenous ecocidal copays migrating as supply
chained whitewashing face palm earnings calls
8. Thou shalt not commit unclapped lecturous savage gorpcore auto-polluting
prosthetic drugged troll armies
9. Thou shalt not gut flora provenance assaulting fake pews loopholing arsenal
10. Thou shalt not covet white herbicidal shootings diddling petty Amazonian
sea level silence of the lands.
The Whiteness House – Tarred and Feathered | An Interactive Installation, Performances, and Discussion About “Whiteness” | A New Project by Artist and SFAI Equal Justice resident Jay Critchley | Sunday, November 19, 3:00-5:00 pm. | Santa Fe Art Institute | Free & Open to the Public
I recently visited the Bahamas to assist Harvard Professor Doris Sommer in her week-long workshop, Pre-Texts. It is a unique project that teaches literacy and citizenship through the arts.
COMMANDER IN CHIEF 2016: DONALD TRUMP
Miami Beige – island of abandoned luxury (formerly Miami Beach)
“You’ll swear you were really there!”
A proposal by Jay Critchley
Residences start at $22.5M!
Move it on up - to aspirational high ground! Realize true luxury. Experience this sand-encrusted, entombed, island of sumptuousness, a post-petroleum haven: Miami Beige – island of abandoned luxury.
Jay Critchley, Incorporated
Florida Atlantic University
Feb 5 - April 2, 2016
Opening Feb 4, 6:30pm Reading Feb 5, 7:00pm
read Press Release
Gallery Lecture at Florida International University
Miami Beach Urban Studios, College of Architecture + the Arts
Feb 19, 7:00pm
INSPICIO MAGAZINE, interview with artist by Susan Rand Brown
ART IN AMERICA, advert
image: Jay Critchley, Incorporated installation view from the Provincetown Art Association & Museum, 2015